Wednesday, May 9

NOOB IN DA HOUSE

So uhh. Hi.

Now I don't think it's necessary. But I'd like to share a brief introduction of myself and the future contents of this blog. You know, just before I bombard you with posts about soap(?) or something like that. Hehe....yeah... SO HERE WE GO

Heeeey, guys. My name's Nicole Te. I guess you would consider me a regular a 14 year old girl from Davao. Yup, just a 14 year old girl who busies herself way too much with arts and crafts and uses the rest of her time on things involving fashion and music. And I hate having to sum everything up like this..... (Do I suck at this whole "describing" thing or what??)

GAH, so anyway. Expect some art, cool DIY stuff, music, fashion and more awkward ramblings (maybe a couple of personal and emotion-filled rants here and there) for this very special blog. :D

OKAY THEN. LET THE BLOGGING COMMENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment